Pelletpack tanks are collapsible and re-useable lightweight containers for the storage and bulk transportation
(flexitanks could also be used in ISO shipping containers )
of liquids and dry flowable products. This unit is designed to stack efficiently on or in truck and ISO containers and can be stacked up to 4 high.
Please Note: The recommended contact time is a guide only. It implies that, at that stage, some of the mechanical properties could start to change. All is depending on care, storage, weather conditions, etc.
Many customers have successfully used materials, recommended for 90 days, for over 2 years without problems.
Bulk Discounts Available
Our customer service team is standing by to help you. Click to chat.
Our PelletPack tanks offer product protection, while giving very economical per gallon / pound trip costs. This makes a significant change, as no decontamination is required (all liners cartridges are clean room certified and FDA compliant)and 100% recyclable.
Virtually no assembly is required; simply unfold the unit, install the cartridge liner and the PelletPack is ready to fill. Install lid and band to pallet and place on truck for transport.
Questions? Call us at (+1) 772-646-4545 to discuss your requirements.
Tank Technical Details:
Outer Bag Specification
• Capacity :264 Gallons (1000 Liter)
• Unit Size Collapsed : 42” x 50” x 2”
• Unit Size Filled : 43” x 43” x 40.5” – Without Pallet
• Unit Weight :½” Plywood – 65 lb. incld Lid
• Pallet Size :44” x 44” or 45” X 45”
• Stacking : Up to 4 high
• Discharge Options :Box dump, Bottom spout, Top Pump and thru Side of unit
• Handling Options : Top Lift or Bottom Handling
Inner Liner Bag Options:
• Liner Types : Form Fit
• Standard Materials : LLDPE, HDPE
• Barrier Materials : EVOH, Nylon or Aluminum Foil
• Fill Options : Spout, 2” or 3” BSP Gland
• Discharge Options : 2” or 3” BSP Gland & Valves
Additional Items and Accessories Available:
• Special Sizes Are Available Subject To Quantities
• A Full Range Of Inlet And Outlet Fitments And Adapters For All Applications
• Plastic Pallet Options Are Available
• Other Application Accessories On Request
Don't find what you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to give us a call @ (+1) 772-646-4545 to discuss your requirements.