Flexible Frac Tanks are one of the largest, most flexible storage options for brine water, frac water and other fracking fluids. Built in options that can hold as many as 210,000 gallons (approximately 500 BBL), these tanks offer an economical alternative to your bulk storage requirements. All tanks are designed to be flexible in nature for fast setup, easy transportation when empty, and bulk storage requirements.
Flexible Frac Tank Information
Similar to other pillow tanks, water bladder or bulk storage units, the flexible hydraulic fracturing tanks are constructed from high strength materials for short or long term storage in outdoor locations. Due to the nature and volume of the liquids being stored in the tanks, these units are typically constructed from a high grade urethane fabric. This material is rated for a range of storage temperatures and is equipped to handle the weight of 210,000 gallons of liquid. Depending on your liquid storage requirements, tanks may feature a range of different fittings.
Give us a call @(+1) 772-646-4545 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your frac tank requirements.
|Liner Material||Capacity (gallons/liters)||Application|
|Urethane||20,000 gal (75,000 liters)||Hydrocarbons/Fuel|
|Urethane||50,000 gal (200,000 liters)||Hydrocarbons/Fuel|
|Urethane||70,000 gal (250,000 liters)||Hydrocarbons/Fuel|
|Urethane||95,000 gal (350,000 liters)||Hydrocarbons/Fuel|
|Urethane||20,000 gal (75,000 liters)||Potable Water|
|Urethane||50,000 gal (200,000 liters)||Potable Water|
|Urethane||70,000 gal (250,000 liters)||Potable Water|
|Urethane||100,000 gal (380,000 liters)||Potable Water|
|Urethane||210,000 gal (795,000 liters)||Potable Water|
- 50% Better Heat Retention
- Reduced Tank Transportation Costs
- Multiple Temperatures: -58° to 180° F
- Wide Capacity Range: 100 to 210,000 gallons
- Several Tanks can be Transported in One Truck
- Minimized Footprint
- Lower Shipping Requirements
- Tank Material: Tanks typically feature a urethane material. Different fabrics may be used to offer compliance with hydrocarbons, fuel, potable and non-potable water.
- Capacities: The collapsible tank is built in several different capacities up to 250,000 gallons.
- Fittings: Fittings typically include two to four fill/discharge ports, hoses, floor drain ports and vents. If you require specific fittings, please don't hesitate to ask. These tanks are highly flexible and can be built to meet your specifications.
- 2 to 4 Fill/Discharge Ports (4")
- 2 x 2 Floor Drain Ports
- 2" Diameter Vents
Frac Tank Applications
Flexible tanks are perfect for temporary liquid storage and have been used successfully in the storage of backwash, frac fluids, process water, fuel, and various other chemical-based liquid mixtures. Some of the many areas where this tank has been used includes the following:
- Industrial Pumping
- Commercial Fracking and Oilfield Operations
- Water and Oil Storage
- Other Liquid Storage
- Multitude Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Oil Fracking Tank
- Water Fracking Tank
- Spill Fracking Tank
Flow Back Frac Tank
For recovery of frac fluids, we also offer a Steel Flow Back Tank offered in capacities from 100 to 280 BBL. These robust tanks feature a double-walled exterior, novolac expoxy interior liner, stainless steel piping, and a purge/flush line that allows the tank to be successfully used in oil field locations. To provide access to the interior of the tank, platforms and ladders are in place allowing access to the thief hatch. This allows for quick inspection of the tank.
Regardless fo your frac storage tank (steel or flexible), it is always recommended that your storage system includes some form of secondary containment to help catch any leaks, drips or spills that occur on your site. Options like our Foam or Aluminum Angle Spill Berms offer a flexible liner and reliable walls to create an effect storage systems around your tank.
For more secondary containment options, please check out our Spill Containment Berms.
Other Collapsible Pillow Tank Options
The collapsible tank is extremely versatile and has been used in a wide range of applications, including the storage of process water, drinking water and even fuel. For more information, please check out the pillow tank product page that best matches your application:
- Drinking Water Tanks
- Flexible Fuel Tanks
- Gray Water Pillow Tanks (storage for any non-potable liquid)
- Large Capacity Storage Tanks
- Rainwater Storage Tanks