Frac Tank Specifications
Are you looking for frac storage tanks for oilfield operations and fracking applications where fast setup times and an economical product usage are the key? Our portable frac storage tanks offer minimized footprint and available capacity maximization. These tanks are ideal for your fracking project!
Frac Tank Information
The flexible frac tank is a product commonly used as an alternative to the steel fracking unit. By comparison, a collapsible tank can offer higher storage capacities, flexible construction, and decreased shipping and transportation costs. Flexible hydraulic fracturing tanks typically feature a heavy-duty urethane material that can offer high resistance and outdoor use.quote request form to discuss your frac tank requirements.
|Frac Tank Product flyer|
Frac Tanks Specifications
- Tank Material: Heavy Duty Urethane
- Sizes range from 5,000 gallons (20,000 liters) to 210,000 gallons (2 million liters)
- Operates between -58 F to 180 F
- Frac Storage Tanks can be customized to suit your specific needs.
- Mobile Deployment Unit
- Heating Unit
- Patch & Repair Kits
- Additional Valves, Drains and Fittings
- 50 % better heat retention and efficiency than steel
- Less trucking costs and higher storage capacity through collapsible, flexible tank style (Multiple tanks can be transported by one truck, depending on transport setup)
- No road transportation permitting for portable, collapsible tanks needed
- No support matting required
- Less road usage
- Less CO emissions being emitted into the atmosphere thru lower number of transportation trucks and less onsite truck usage
- Portable and easy to deploy with mobile deployment unit
- Collapsible and flexible tank style
- Reduced tank requirements: for example, a 150,000 gal portable frac tank holds about 3,750 US oil barrels which is equivelant to approximately 6 conventional steel frac tanks.
Collapsible storage tanks are an extremely flexible product that be constructed to adapt to multiple locations, site requirements, and storage products. They have been used in various aspects of the oil, gas and mining industry including large capacity water storage, fuel storage, and process liquid storage.
- Industrial Pumping
- Commercial Fracking and Oilfield Operations
- Water and Oil Storage
- Other Liquid Storage
- Multitude Commercial and Industrial Applications
View the Frac Tanks Product Page