Do you have Potable Water Tank for Outdoor Use?
Hello. I am looking for a potable water storage tank for outdoor storage. I am not sure what material I need, what are my options?
For potable water storage there are several different options you could consider including a polyethylene, fiberglass, or collapsible unit. One of the most popular tanks for this kind of storage including a dark exterior vertical poly tanks. These tanks are not only FDA approved, but also contain a darker exterior for blocking out light and preventing algae growth.
View more Drinking Water Tanks
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
Available Poly Water Tanks for drinking water storage include a vertical tank that has been designed exclusively for water storage. Some features found on this tank include:
- Compliance with FDA 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2
- High Impact Resistance
- UV Stabilized
- Threaded Inlets and Outlets
- Vented Twist Entry
- Green Exterior for Algae-Resistance
- Closed Top Design
Another option for drinking water storage includes large capacity collapsible tanks. As a flexible potable water storage tank, these units are often placed in outdoor storage locations including in large open spaces, sides of building, under decks, and in many other areas. Features include:
- Large Storage Capacities (130 gallons to 210,000 gallons available)
- NSF 61 and FDA Approved
- 3/4" to 2" Standard Fittings (4" to 6" also available)
- Available Fabrics: Polyurethane, Polymer Alloy, E PVC Coated Fabric
- Can be used for Rainwater, Drinking Water, Gray Water and more
Fiberglass Tanks are also available and can safely store potable water in an above ground or underground location. Similar to polyethylene, fiberglass in an extremely durable material that is well equipped to handle the nature of drinking water. Features include:
- Gel Coated in a Two-Part Epoxy
- UV Filtration Available
- Dome Top
- Resistant to Cracking, Rusting and Corrosion
- Made with Light Weight Materials for easy installation
- Coatings Available for potable water
For more options for Drinking Water Storage