Mini Spill Containment Tray
Below you will find specifications, features and benefits for the mini spill containment trays. Spill trays (also referred to as spill basins) are a flexible secondary containment product designed to hold pails, paint cans, cleaning materials and other work or construction items. Due to their flexible, portable exteriors, these trays have been frequently used as small decon areas and quick response containers.
Spill Containment Tray Technical Specifications
Similar to our spill containment berm products, spill trays are made with flexible fabrics that offer a high resistance to various chemical, oil and fuel materials. Depending on your application, different materials may work better than others for your containment requirements.
- Liner Material: 22 oz PVC, 30 oz PVC, and 40 oz urethane.
- Flexible, Folding Outer Exterior
- Options for Rolling and Transportation
- Ground Covers & Liners
- Drain Fittings
- Patch & Repair Kits
- Carry & Storage Bags
- Perfect for Space Restricted Areas
- Helps Keep Work Areas Clean & Safe
- Flexible and Efficient
- Easy to Store Behind Seats or Pickup Trucks
- Quick Alternative to Traditional Berms
- Compact, Light Weight and Economical
- Custom Sizes and Heights Available
- Can help you comply with U.S. EPA Secondary Containment Regulations.
Additional Containment Products
For more information on the applications, sizing, and specifications for these trays, please feel free to browse the pages listed below:
For more information on our complete variety of secondary containment products, please feel free to check out some of our secondary containment overview pages listed below:
Can't find what you are looking for? Call us at +1-772-646-0597 to discuss your spill containment requirements or questions about spill basins specifications.