Stainless Steel Water & Chemical Tanks
Stainless steel storage tanks are an excellent choice for the storage of both water and petroleum/chemicals. Manufactured from 304, 304L, 316, or 316 stainless steel, these steel tanks are compatible with many chemicals and corrosive environments. Depending on your location and specific storage requirements, stainless steel may offer a better choice for your liquid storage.quote request form to discuss your steel tank requirements. *Ask us about financing options!
Composition and Grade:
A stainless steel tank is made from a low-carbon steel that contains chromium, which forms an invisible, corrosion-resistant chromium oxide film on the surface. The tanks are also treated with a cleaner and passivation solution to remove embedded carbon steel contaminants and restore the oxidized surface.
The various grades of steel are used to resist corrosion from water, chlorine, acid and alkaline solutions, and chemicals. High-alloyed grades have heightened fire and heat resistance.
- Stainless Steel Tanks
- Above Ground
- Equipped for Potable Water, Non-Potable Water or Fuel
- Multiple Sizes and Styles
In addition to these stainless steel models, we also offer several other steel tanks that can easily help with the storage of potable water, waste water, chemicals, fertilizers, petroleum and more.
To find the steel storage tank that will be fit your applications, simply click on the picture above, or the link below:
- Underground Tanks: Underground steel tanks include a wide range of styles to meet various storage requirements. Available with liners for potable water as well as corrosion resistant exteriors.
- Aboveground Tanks: Above ground tanks feature a versatile range of products that can help with any kind of liquid storage. Tank models include hoppers, shelter tanks, bench top tanks, ASME pressure tanks, lube tanks and more.
- HighDRO™ Water Tanks: These steel water storage tanks are perfect for the storage of all water tanks. Models include products that can successfully used in rainwater harvesting and collection systems, waste water management, and potable water storage.
Questions about Stainless Steel Storage Tanks? Our Portable Tanks sales team would be happy to support you.
Call +1-772-646-0597 to discuss your requirements or click on the chat button below for immediate response within our office hours (Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm EST).