800 Gallon Water Tank Trailer
800 gallon water trailers are a reliable choice for water hauling, transportation, and spray jobs in any location. Great for landscaping, lawn care, spray jobs, and turf watering, these trailer mounted water tanks come standard with a DOT approved trailer, plastic storage tank, hose, pump and engine. This provides a complete water spray trailer system that can be easily transported. All Argo water sprayers are made in the USA.
While many of these trailers are commonly used for vegetation, landscaping or watering requirements, and also often used for dust suppression, fire suppression, pesticides and more. Sometimes called water buffalo tanks, Argo mobile water trailers are delivered ready for operation.
Questions? Call us at: +1-772-646-0597 request a quote. *Ask us about financing options!
|Empty Weight||1950 lbs.|
|Flyer||800 gallon Water Trailer Flyer (pdf)|
800 gal Water Trailer Sprayer Equipment:
- 2" Koshin Pump with Honda Engine
- Adjustable 2" Nozzle Spray Bar
- Fire Hose and Nozzle
- Fenders and Lights
- Anti-Siphon Fill Kit
- Suction Hose
- Surge Brakes
- Heavy Duty Mounted Tool Kit
800 gal Mobile Water Tank Benefits:
- Robust Construction
- Rated for Smooth Water Transportation
- Brings All Equipment Necessary to a Spray Site
- Easy Connection to Transportation Vehicles
- Back Spray Bar for Ground Packing
- Includes Bottom Sump for Fast Tank Draining
- Used in Multiple Applications
All 800 gallon water trailers are DOT approved. Each 800 gallon tank is mounted on a mobile trailer, and can be utilizied in the following applications:
- Ground Packing on Job Sites
- Crop & Vegetation Watering
- Spray Applications
- Dust Control
- Putting out Grass Fires
- Water Transportation & Hauling
- Landscaping Jobs
- Water of Plants in Remote or Secluded Areas
- Horse Arenas
View all Water Tanks on Wheels. Still unsure which water buffalo tank is best for you, or how water buffalo sprayer tanks work? Call our specialists, and we will be happy to help. Alternate color options are available, and custom water spraying systems can be accomodated. Each tank is made with high resistence polyethylene, and manufactured in the USA.
Questions? Call us at: +1-772-646-0597 or request a quote. *Ask us about financing options!