Water Buffalo Trailer For Sale
500 Gallon, 1000 Gallon & 1600 Gallon Water Trailers
Why settle for a generic water buffalo trailer when you can have the best? We offer premium USA-Made "fully loaded" water buffalo trailers for sale at great prices.
At GEI Works, we've built a water buffalo trailer that will more than deliver. Tested, tried and true, Argo will be your "go to" water trailer. What's more, you can't beat the price.
Available in these sizes:
- 500 Gallon Water Trailer
- 1000 Gallon Water Trailer
- 1600 Gallon Water Trailer
Argo Water Trailer Features
- Ready for Use: Our water buffalo trailers are delivered turn-key and ready for immediate use in the field. No assembly required.
- Full Trailer Deck: Maximizes your available work space on the job. You can choose between pressure treated wood decking, or optional aluminum diamond plating. For additional storage, we've mounted a lockable storage box on the deck.
- Road Ready: This is a DOT compliant water buffalo trailer with electric brakes, LED brake lights, full wheel well fenders, adjustable trailer hitch, and tandem axle. (Whether your water trailer has surge brakes or electric brakes is determined by several factors, incluging the size and style of trailer. Our blog post can help you pick the right trailer for your needs.)
- Several Sizes and Tank Options: Choose between a 500, 1025 (aka 1000) or 1600 gallon water trailer. Coatings options are available for UV protection and FDA (for potable water). White is the standard tank color, but other colors are available on request.
- Quick Fill & Quick Empty: Our high powered Honda Engine and pump, coupled with valves that are easy to access make both filling and emptying the tank an easy job. We also include a water intake filter for utilizing ponds and other alternate water sources to fill your water buffalo trailer, a water bib for low-volume use, and a recirculating valve.
- Also Included: 25' Fire hose with nozzle with an optional hose reel available, galvanized spray bar (for 25' spray diameter). Ask us about additional custom options!
- For additional information: Please see: Argo Water Buffalo Trailer Flyer (pdf)
Filling the Argo Water Tank Trailer and More Information
There are three convenient options for filling your tank:
- Draw water through the quick-fill fitting
- Draw water through the pump
- Fill the tank manually through the port at the top of the tank
We provide an attachable filter for use when filling the tank from ponds or other water sources. The 4 horsepower Honda engine, coupled with the 2" pump, provides flexibility in controlling the range and force of the water flow. Use the rear spray nozzle to blanket a large area (25' spray spread). The water trailer's side valves can be used for targeted discharge via the fire hose (include) or garden hose. For ease of use in the field, we've permanently mounted the valve instructions to the trailer's deck. One of the many ways GEI Works makes your work easier!
Do you have specific needs for your Buffalo Water Trailer? As the manufacturer, we can often accommodate custom requests. Don't hesitate to ask!
Argo Water Buffalo Trailer Uses
Water Trailers for Farming:
With the constant threat of dry weather, ranching and agricultural facilities need water storage in large, reliable farm water tanks such as corrugated steel tanks and mobile watering solutions that can be deployed quickly while still holding enough water to fee livestock, put out fires, and water crops. Argo Water Buffalo Trailers are a popular choice for mobile watering or liquid transportation needs by the agricultural community. Common farm water trailer uses include:
- Watering crops and vegitation
- Livestock watering
- Dust suppression
- Fertilizer or herbicide application
- Pest control
- Water or liquid transportation
- Tree Spraying
- Other agricultural spraying
Water Trailers for Fire Fighting:
Dependability and ease-of-use are critical when it comes to the fast action that's need for fire fighting. Argo water buffalo trailers fit both of those requirements, giving you peace of mind when you need it most. Using the Argo Water Buffalo Trailer for your firefighting operations to fill dump tanks, or work in remote locations means you can get water where you need it most, especially rural areas.
- 25' Fire Hose included
- Deck Mounted Hose Reel (optional)
- 4 hp Honda Engine and Pump
- Valve controls that give control over rate of flow in the outflow
- Tandem (double) axles
- Quick-fill functionality
- Attachable filter for filling from ponds or other water sources
- Sprayer bar for wide distribution (25' spray spread)
We also manufacture other styles of portable water tanks for fire fighting.
Water Trailers for Arenas
When it comes to arenas, water buffalo trailers are used for a wide variety of purposes, including: dust control, livestock watering and washing, cleaning stalls, irrigating landscaping, and more.
Note: If your facility doesn't need the robust features and versatility of the Argo Water Buffalo Trailer, our Express Arena Trailer may be just what you're looking for. If you're not sure what trailer you need, call us. We'll work with you to find the best option for your price and job-site needs.
Other Applications for Argo Water Buffalo Trailers
- Spreading fertilizer, herbicides, or pesticides
- Spraying trees or other vegetation
- Watering turf, golf courses and landscaping
- Dust control
- Water transportation
- Washing vehicles at remote locations
Note: If you need the Water Buffalo functionality but don't need the trailer, we also manufacture skid sprayers.