Potable Water Trailers For Sale
Potable Water Trailer Selection - Buy Direct from Manufacturer
For reliable and safe transportation of potable water, Argo potable water trailers are an intelligent option. Manufactured by GEI Works, Argo goes far beyond the average portable water storage tank. We are priced competitively and ready to discuss any specifications or customization you may need!
Standard Argo Water Trailer Sizes:
- 500 Gallon Water Trailer
- 1000 Gallon Water Trailer
- 1600 Gallon Water Trailer
Argo Potable Water Trailer Features
More features and details are available on the Argo Potable Water Trailer Flyer (PDF).
Just a few of the Argo Potable Water Trailer features:
- Ready for Use: We deliver the portable water trailers to you turn-key and ready for immediate use
- Road Ready: This is a DOT compliant drinking water trailer with electric brakes, LED brake lights, full wheel well fenders, adjustable trailer hitch, and tandem axle. Whether your water trailer has surge brakes or electric brakes is determined by several factors, incluging the size and style of trailer. Our blog post on the Differences Between the Two Types of Trailer Brake Systems will help you pick the right trailer for your needs.
- Convenient Trailer Deck: Our full-length trailer decking maximizes your available work space on the job. Choose between 2" pressure treated wood decking or optional diamond plated aluminum decking.
- Storage: For additional storage of accessories and tools, a lockable storage box is mounted conveniently at the front of the deck for easy access.
- Several Sizes and Tank Options: Choose between a 500, 1000 or 1600 gallon drinking water trailer. Coatings options are available for FDA (for potable/drinking water) and UVA protection. White is the standard tank color, while black is often preferred for longer term water storage to prevent algae growth. Other colors are available on request.
- Quick Fill & Empty: Our high powered Honda Engine and pump, coupled with valves that are easy to access make both filling and emptying the tank an easy job. A water intake filter is included for filling your portable water trailer from ponds or other open water sources. A water bibb is provided for low-volume use.
- Also Included: 25' Fire hose with nozzle with an optional hose reel available. Optional 50' and 75' fire hose lengths are also available. Galvanized spray bars (for 25' spray diameter) are also available. Ask us about other additional custom options!
- For additional information: Please see: Argo Potable Water Trailer Flyer (pdf)
Additional Argo Water Buffalo Trailer Features
There are several convenient options for filling your tank:
- Draw water through the pump to the tank
- Fill the tank manually via the port opening at the top of the tank
- Use an optional filter attachment for filling from ponds or open water sources
The 4 horsepower Honda engine and 2" pump provide you with flexibility in controlling the range and force of the water flow. Use the optional rear spray nozzle to blanket spray a swath up to 25 feet. The water trailer's side valves can be used for targeted discharge, such as with the fire hose, or similar. Use the hose-bibb attachment for low-pressure water discharge (such as garden hoses, etc.). For ease of use in the field, we've permanently mounted the valve instructions to the trailer's deck... just one of the many ways GEI Works strives to make your work easier!
Do you have specific needs for your Potable Water Trailer? As the manufacturer, we can often accommodate custom requests. Don't hesitate to ask us!
Argo Portable Water Trailer Uses
Portable Water Trailers for Agriculture: Agricultural and ranching facilities need reliable water storage tanks such as Corrugated Steel Tanks, as well as mobile watering solutions that can be deployed quickly. Argo's Portable Water Trailers are a popular choice in the agricultural community for mobile watering or liquid transportation. Common agricultural water trailer uses include:
- Water or liquid transportation
- Watering crops and vegetation
- Livestock watering
- Dust suppression
- Fertilizer or herbicide application
- Pest control
- Tree Spraying
- Other agricultural spraying
Water Trailers for Fire Fighting:
Time is critical in firefighting, and you need a portable water trailer that you can count on. Argo portable water trailers are both dependable and easy to use. Use them to for your firefighting operations to fill dump tanks, or to work in remote locations that are difficult to reach by larger equipment.
Our Fire Fighting Water Tank Trailer features:
- Quick-fill functionality
- 25' Fire Hose included
- Deck Mounted Hose Reel (optional)
- 4 hp Honda Engine and Pump
- Valve controls for controlling water flow rate
- Rugged & well-made
(see specifications for details)
- Attachable filter for filling from ponds or other water sources
- Sprayer bar for wide distribution (25' spray spread)
We also manufacture other styles of portable water tanks for fire fighting, including Onion and Frame Tanks.
Water Trailers for Arenas:
Argo is favored for arenas and large facilities, because of it's versatility. Argo's portable water trailer handles arena maintenance with ease, whether controlling dust, washing livestock, cleaning stalls, and more.
Note: If your facility doesn't need the robust features of Argo's Portable Water Trailer, our Express Arena Trailer may be just what you're looking for. If you're not sure what trailer you need, call us. We'll work with you to find the best option for your price and job-site needs.
Other Applications for Argo Portable Water Trailers:
- Spreading liquids such as fertilizer, herbicides, or pesticides
- Spraying trees or other vegetation
- Watering golf courses, landscaping and live turf
- Controlling dust on roadways and facilities
- Transporting water (our trailer is DOT compliant)
- Washing vehicles at remote locations or job sites
Note: If you need the flexibility of the Argo Water Trailer's functionality but don't need the trailer, we also manufacture Skid Sprayers.