Polyethylene Below Ground Tanks
Plastic Below Ground Water Storage Tanks are a robust and reliable option for any location looking to store water underground. Featuring a ribbed polyethylene design, these tanks are built to effectively hold and store water in a below ground area. Great for small quantities or temporary storage, these cisterns can effectively hold and store water until later use.
As with all of our plastic tanks, below ground units are constructed from a polyethylene fabric material. Interior resins will be naturally FDA approved, making them capable of successfully store both potable and non-potable water. Standard capacities range from 600 to 1700 gallons.
Looking for Pricing? Check out these tanks in our Below Ground Water Storage Tank Web Store.
|Underground Water Storage Tank|
|Part Number||Capacity||Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|TN600XWT||600 gallons||101" x 51" x 47"|
|TN1200WT||1200 gallons||102" x 60" x 63"|
|TN1400WT||1400 gallons||116" x 55" x 70"|
|TN1700WT||1700 gallons||135" x 55" x 70"|
Not seeing the capacity needed for your exact specifications? Call us about providing you with custom sized poly tanks.
- Tank Construction: Polyethylene
- Reinforced Ribbed Exterior
- Self Locking 20" Sealed Covers
- Suitable for Drinking Water and Non Potable Water
- Food and Drug Administration 21 CFR 111.150 (c) 3.1 and 3.2 Compliant
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 Certified
- Robust Exterior for Below Ground Storage
- Equipped for a Range of Stored Liquids
- Light Weight for Easy Installation
- High Resistance to Rust and Corrosion
- High Strength Fabrics
Other Polyethylene Tank Options:
Looking for Pricing? Check out these tanks and many other varieties available in our Web Store.
Give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.