Cistern Tank Liners - Made to Fit
Cistern Tank Liners are the perfect way to update an old or new cistern storage tank. These liners are custom built from potable or non-potable water fabrics to meet the size and dimensions of your existing unit. This sizing creates a water-tight lining system that can successfully store liquids and prevent leaks during storage. Whether you have an old, new, or leaking unit, these liners are the ideal way to increase the life span and storage capabilities of your tank.
|Sizing||Sized to your Tank Specifications|
|Options||Boots to Fit Around Pipes, Fittings or other Hardware|
|Product Flyer||Product Flyer|
How to Determine the Right Size for your Cistern Liner
Since these liners are frequently used in existing cisterns, sizing for the liner will depend entirely on the size of your existing cistern unit. Typical information we would need to know regarding the sizing of your unit will include:
- Shape of Cistern (circular, rectangular, custom shape)
- Length, Width, and Height
- Height and Circumference
- Surface Area Available for Installation
- Type of Surface/Cistern Material (concrete, steel, custom material)
- Obstructions or Obstacles in the Area (Is there anything the cistern liner will need to work around such as fittings, piping or other required equipment?)
- Access Requirements
In general, having information regarding your existing cistern can be helpful in determining the best option for your area. This information can help us create an option that can work for your cistern requirements.
Easy Repair for Leaking Cisterns
Cistern liners can offer several advantages both regarding cost and ease of use. Rather than having to fix an old tank or buy an entirely new unit, these cistern liners amend existing storage tanks so they can successfully store your liquids.
- Removes New Tank Purchase Requirements
- Works Around Pipes and Fittings
- Directly Conforms to the Size and Shape of your Tank
- Economical to Ship and Store
- Easy to Install
- Reliable Fabric Options
Installation of a cistern tank liner will depend largely on your existing unit. Cistern liners will typically be installed to your cistern using a kind of banding material made from plastic, aluminum or stainless steel. Gaskets will then be placed on the banding and liner, attaching both directly to your liquid storage tank. To further help support your cistern tank, geotextiles may also be used between the tank and the liner. Learn More through our Cistern Liner Installation Guide