Fire Control Water Trailer
Hello. I am looking for a fire control skid sprayer that I can use as a type of fire suppression system for various locations. I am looking for a capacity somewhere between 500 to 1000 gallons and I need this trailer to be DOT approved for road transportation. Do you have anything like this available?
Thank you for contacting us! For a water trailer that can be used in various locations, including for transportation on highways, the DOT Water Trailer would be the perfect choice. This trailer is available in a wide range of capacities, including a 300 gallon, 500 gallon, 1025 gallon, 1250 gallon, and 1600 gallon capacity. This includes a couple of different models that could work for your location.
Questions? Call our Portable Tanks sales Team at: +1-772-646-0597 request a quote. *Ask us about financing options!
The DOT water trailer includes a couple of different models that can work for your location. Since you have specified a capacity between 500 and 1000 gallons, you options could include a 500 gallon model and a 1025 gallon model.
Standard features you might find on any of these water trailers include:
- Polyethylene Storage Tank (typically elliptical leg or leg tank with sump)
- Structural Channel Iron Frame
- Tandem Electrical Brakes
- Radial Tires
- Heavy Duty Fenders
- DOT Light & Reflector Kit
- 4 hp Honda Engine
- Tsurumi Pump
- Galvanized Suction & Discharge Manifold
- Suction Hose
- Tandem Axle
This water trailer has been used for a wide range of spray and control jobs including use for fire suppression, landscape spraying, dust control, ground packing, pesticide or fertilizer spray jobs, arena dust suppression.
When using the fire control skid sprayer, there are several different benefits that these trailers offer including:
- DOT Approved: With a DOT approved trailer, your liquid spray and suppression items can be moved to required locations safely and effectively. These DOT trailers include:
- Diamond Tread Fenders
- Highway Tires
- DOT approved Light Kit
- Adjustable Ball Hitch
- Polyethylene Tank: All poly tanks are equipped for wide range of liquid and outdoor storage items. Tanks such as the leg and elliptical units used here are often used for transportation as they offer a lower profile and self-supporting abilities. Poly tanks can safely store water, fertilizers, and several other spray chemicals.
- Spray Items: Included with your tanks are several different spray items, including hoses and pumps that can help to effectively put out fires or control dust in your location.
View All Water Trailers