High Capacity Gallon Water Tanks
Large Flexible Water Storage Bladder Tanks
Our Flexible Large Capacity Gallon Water Tanks also known as pillow tanks or water bladders are the perfect way to temporarily contain and store significant amounts of liquid in your location. These large water bladder pillow tanks are designed to hold up to 210,000 gallons and are an excellent way to contain water during tank repairs, temporary work jobs or fracking. USA-Made large water storage tanks by Water Storage Tanks are made with fabrics that can store any of the following liquids:
- Potable Water
- Brine Water
- Process/Production Water
- Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking) Liquids
- Diesel Fuel
Large Gallon Water Bladder Benefits
- Large Capacities, up to 210,000 gallon water tank
- Reduces the Need for Multiple Storage Units
- Capable of Storing Numerous Liquids such as Fuel, Potable Water, Rainwater, and Brine
- Equipped for Various Climates and Outdoor Conditions
- Low Profile
- Easy to Transport and Ship when Empty
- Barrel Ends Available (Rounded Corner Pillow Tanks)
Custom water bladder tanks are available on request.
Large Water Storage Pillow Tank Details
Often referred to as a pillow tank, bladder tank, or barrel ended tank, these large water storage tanks are constructed using the highest quality materials available to help keep liquids securely contained for the duration of their storage life. Fabrics used on the gallon water tanks will typically be either an Elvaloy or Urethane material. Every Water Storage Tanks manufactured bladder tank is USA made.
Large Gallon Water Tank Applications
- Oil, Gas, and Mining Fuel and Water Storage
- Process Water Storage
- Bulk Storage for Remote Locations
- Storage for Fuel Farms
- Rainwater Collection for Large Facilities
- Military Operations
- Disaster Relief Efforts
- Emergency Preparedness
Large Capacity Gallon Water Tanks Specifications
|Capacity (Gallons)||Capacity (Liters)||Length||Width||Height|
|5,500 gallons||20,820 liters||20' (6.1m)||17' (5.2m)||2.25' (0.7m)|
|6,000 gallons||22,712 liters||21' (6.4m)||18' (5.5m)||2.25' (0.7m)|
|6,5000 gallons||24,605 liters||20.8' (6.34m)||18' (5.5m)||2.5' (0.76m)|
|7,000 gallons||26,498 liters||19' (5.8m)||20' (6.1m)||2.5' (0.76m)|
|7,500 gallons||28,391 liters||20' (6.1m)||20' (6.1m)||2.5' (0.76m)|
|8,000 gallons||30,283 liters||19' (5.8m)||19' (5.8m)||3' (0.9m)|
|9,000 gallons||34,069 liters||20' (6.1m)||21' (6.4m)||3' (0.9m)|
|9,500 gallons||35,961 liters||21' (6.4m)||21' (6.4m)||3' (0.9m)|
|10,000 gallons||37,854 liters||21' (6.4m)||23' (7m)||3' (0.9m)|
|20,000 gallons||75,708 liters||33' (10.1m)||25' (7.6m)||3.5' (1.07m)|
|30,000 gallons||113,562 liters||36' (11m)||32' (9.75m)||3.5' (1.07m)|
|40,000 gallons||151,416 liters||37' (11.3m)||40' (12.2m)||4' (1.2m)|
|50,000 gallons||189,271 liters||42' (12.8m)||43' (13.1m)||4' (1.2m)|
|70,000 gallons||264,979 liters||48' (14.6m)||42' (12.8m)||4' (1.2m)|
|80,000 gallons||302,833 liters||77' (23.47m)||30' (9.1m)||5.5' (1.7m)|
|106,000 gallons||401,254 liters||88' (26.8m)||35' (10.7m)||5.5' (1.7m)|
|125,000 gallons||473,176 liters||58' (17.7m)||59' (18m)||5' (1.5m)|
|150,000 gallons||567,812 liters||78'(23.77m)||58' (17.7m)||6' (1.8m)|
|210,000 gallons||794,936 liters||75' (22.8m)||73' (22.25m)||6' (1.8m)|
Gallon Water Tank Technical Specifications
Fabrics: The materials used on these gallon storage tanks mostly depend on the type of liquid you intend to store within the tank. Tanks are constructed with your specific fluid requirements in mind using compatible materials.
Contact Time: Collapsible gallon tanks are typically rated with a contact time between one and seven years. Contact times vary depending on the thickness of your material and required storage options. It should be noted that the contact time is not an indication of functionality, but rather a point where the fabric used in your tank may start to change based on weather and chemical reactions. It has no bearing on the longevity of the tank.
Fittings: Standard fittings for these tanks are aluminum, stainless steel, or polypropylene with camlock or threaded fittings to accommodate hose. Sizes range between 3/4" and 2" (larger 4" through 6" available upon request). Standard fittings include:
- Ball Valves
- Pressure Relief Vent with Flame Arrestors
- Drain or Floor Ports
- Emergency Plugs
- Repair Kits
- Spare Parts
- Pressure Relief Valves
For more information on individual storage tanks check out the following pages:
- Drinking Water Collapsible Tanks
- Non-Potable/Gray Water Pillow Tanks
- Flexible Fuel Bladder Storage Tanks
- Rain Water Storage Tanks
- Frac Tanks
- Flexible Storage Tanks
Read about customer questions on liquid storage tanks:
- Large capacity storage tank information
- 10,000 gallon tanks for process water
- Do you rent frac tanks?
- Do you have a 250,000 gallon flexible pillow tank?
- Pillow Tank for Watering Animals
Looking for Short-Term Bulk Liquid Storage (up to 6 months)? View our Bulk Short-Term Storage Options
Additional Gallon Storage Tank Options
- Frame Water Tanks: The folding frame tank offers a quick erect setup and is often folded into place to provide needed water to fire fighting efforts, emergency and relief efforts.
- Onion Tanks: The self-supporting onion tank can stand on its own to store water and other bulk materials. Many models feature a self-rising design that help increase the flexibility of the tank.
- Water or Brine Storage: Need water supply for mineral mining applications? These tanks are often built equipped to store brine and gray water materials.
- Oil Storage Tanks: These tanks have also frequently been used for secondary containment of contaminated water or equipment that has come into contact with oil.
- Collapsible Pillow Tank: for animal drinking water - 20,000 gallon water tank for desert conditions