Hello. I was looking at your onion water tanks and I was wondering how many gallons they were able to hold. I am looking for a type of easy water storage on my site during construction.
Thank you for contacting us! The onion tank is one of many in our collapsible tanks variety, making it naturally flexible in nature. For this reason, this self-supporting tank is made to handle a wide range of capacities with standard sizes from 250 to 20,000 gallons (depending on whether you choose the high side or low side model).
These collapsible onion tanks are self-rising and capable of handling many types of water, including potable water.quote request form to discuss your secondary containment requirements.
The self-rising onion tank is available in both a high side and low side wall model. The low side tank contains a lower profile and has a maximum storage capacity of 10,000 gallons (37,850 liters). The high side tank, on the other hand, is built to reach much taller capacities and has a standard model up to 20,000 gallons (75,700 liters) with larger sizes available upon request.
Both model of onion tank typically contains the following features:
- 28 oz. Floor
- Self-Rising Air Wall or Foam Wall Collar
- Can be constructed with NSF 61 Approved
- Ground Covers, Top Covers, & Storage Bags Available
- Low Side Onion Tank Capacities:
- 250 gallons (946 liters) to 10,000 gallons (37,850 liters)
- High Side Onion Tank Capacities:
- 500 gallons (1893 liters) to 20,000 gallons (75,700 liters)
Some of the many benefits offered by these tanks include:
- Self-Rising Collar: The self-rising collar on these tanks allows them to rise on their own as they are filled with water. This provides a fast-setup time for tanks and removes the hassle of filling water tanks.
- Open Top: The open top design on these tanks make them easy to fill with water. This has made them ideal for fire relief efforts, construction sites, and even emergency water supply relief.
- Portable: As a member of the collapsible tank product line, these onion water tanks lie flat when they are empty for easy transportation around various locations. This removes hassles and creates a fast way to bring needed water storage to remote or isolated locations.