Underground Storage Tanks
Fiberglass & Polyethylene Tanks
I am looking for underground water storage tanks. What are my options?
Underground water tanks are great way to store or collect water for use at later times. Built from strong materials, such as polyethylene and fiberglass, these tanks have been frequently used in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Made in many different sizes, these tanks have been used in some of the following applications:
- Rainwater Collection for Sprinkler Systems
- Water Storage for Fire Suppression Systems
- Waste Water Supply
- Drinking Water Cistern
- Well Water Backup Supply
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
Polyethylene Underground Tank:
- Polyethylene construction
- High Resistance to Rust & Corrosion
- Ribbed Exterior (like septic tanks) for Sound use in Underground Locations
- FDA Approved Resin for Drinking Water
- Light Weight for Easy Installion
- Locking Cover to keep contents clean
- No Seams for Leak-Free Storage
- Standard Capacity: 325 to 1,700 gallons
Fiberglass Underground Tank:
Water storage tanks have been commonly used as a type of rainwater collection tank. Each tank is available with fittings to help connect it to other sources of water. Both the fiberglass and polyethylene materials are extremely resistant to outside forces and hold up well when used in underground applications.