Water Buffalo Trailer For Sale
Water Buffalo Trailer in 500, 1000, or 1600 Gallon Capacities
Water Buffalo Trailers are fully customizable water hauling solutions for farming, irrigation, landscaping, firefighting, and arena maintenance. Our water buffalo trailers are durable and made in the USA. Standard options include a powerful Honda pump, 25' fire hose, galvanized steel spray bar, and a deck-mounted lockable toolbox.
Available with a 500, 1000, or 1600 gallon capacity water buffalo tank.
Water Buffalo Trailer Features
- Ready for Use: Our water buffalo trailers are delivered turn-key and ready for immediate use in the field. No assembly required.
- Full Trailer Deck: Maximizes your available work space on the job. You can choose between pressure treated wood decking, or optional aluminum diamond plating. For additional storage, we've mounted a lockable storage bon the deck.
- Road Ready: This is a DOT compliant water buffalo trailer with electric brakes, LED brake lights, full wheel well fenders, adjustable trailer hitch, and tandem axle. (Whether your water trailer has surge brakes or electric brakes is determined by several factors, incluging the size and style of trailer.)
- Several Sizes and Tank Options: Choose between a 500, 1025 (aka 1000) or 1600 gallon water buffalo tank. Coatings options are available for UV protection and FDA (for potable water). White is the standard tank color, but other colors are available on request.
- Quick Fill & Quick Empty: Our high powered Honda Engine and pump, coupled with valves that are easy to access make both filling and emptying the tank an easy job. We also include a water intake filter for utilizing ponds and other alternate water sources to fill your water buffalo trailer, a water bib for low-volume use, and a recirculating valve.
- Water Buffalo Equipment Also Included: 25' Fire hose with nozzle with an optional hose reel available, galvanized spray bar (for 25' spray diameter). Ask us about additional custom options!
- Product Flyer: Water Buffalo Trailer Flyer (PDF)
Water Buffalo Tank Trailer Fill Options
There are three convenient options for filling your tank:
- Draw water through the quick-fill fitting
- Draw water through the pump
- Fill the tank manually through the port at the top of the tank
We provide an attachable filter for use when filling the tank from ponds or other water sources. The 4 horsepower Honda engine, coupled with the 2" pump, provides flexibility in controlling the range and force of the water flow. Use the rear spray nozzle to blanket a large area (25' spray spread). The water trailer's side valves can be used for targeted discharge via the fire hose (include) or garden hose. For ease of use in the field, we've permanently mounted the valve instructions to the trailer's deck. Water Storage Tanks provides a variety of water buffalo equipment to make your job easier!
Do you have specific needs for your Buffalo Water Trailer? As the manufacturer, we can often accommodate custom requests. Don't hesitate to ask!
Water Buffalo Trailer Uses
Water Trailers for Farming
With the constant threat of dry weather, ranching and agricultural facilities need water storage in large, reliable farm water tanks such as Corrugated Steel Tanks and mobile watering solutions that can be deployed quickly while still holding enough water to fee livestock, put out fires, and water crops. Water Buffalo Trailers are a popular choice for mobile watering or liquid transportation needs by the agricultural community. Common farm water trailer uses include:
- Watering crops and vegetation
- Livestock watering
- Dust suppression
- Fertilizer or herbicide application
- Pest control
- Water or liquid transportation
- Tree Spraying
- Other agricultural spraying
Water Buffalo Trailers for Fire Fighting
Dependability and ease-of-use are critical when it comes to the fast action that's need for fire fighting. water buffalo trailers fit both of those requirements, giving you peace of mind when you need it most. Using the Water Buffalo Trailer for your firefighting operations to fill dump tanks, or work in remote locations means you can get water where you need it most, especially rural areas.
Water Buffalo Trailer Features
- 25' Fire Hose included
- Deck Mounted Hose Reel (optional)
- 4 hp Honda Engine and Pump
- Valve controls that give control over rate of flow in the outflow
- Tandem (double) axles
- Quick-fill functionality
- Attachable filter for filling from ponds or other water sources
- Sprayer bar for wide distribution (25' spray spread)
We also manufacture other styles of Portable Water Tanks for Fire Fighting.
Water Buffalo Trailers for Arenas
When it comes to arenas, water buffalo trailers are used for a wide variety of purposes, including: dust control, livestock watering and washing, cleaning stalls, irrigating landscaping, and more.
Note: If your facility doesn't need the robust features and versatility of the Water Buffalo Trailer, our Express Arena Trailer may be just what you're looking for. If you're not sure what trailer you need, call us. We'll work with you to find the best option for your price and job-site needs.
Other Applications for Water Buffalo Trailers
- Spreading fertilizer, herbicides, or pesticides
- Spraying trees or other vegetation
- Watering turf, golf courses and landscaping
- Dust control
- Water transportation
- Washing vehicles at remote locations
Note: If you need the Water Buffalo Tank functionality but don't need the trailer, we also manufacture Skid Sprayers.