500 gallon Water Tank
FDA Compliant Tank for Drinking Water Storage
The 500 gallon Flexible Pillow Tank is the perfect choice for economical drinking water storage. Ideal for emergency water storage, residential water storage, construction site storage, remote location water supply and more, these tanks can safely store water in outdoor or indoor storage locations.
- Capacity: 500 gallons
- Fabric: 30 oz. Drinking Water Compatible
- (2) 2" Bulkhead Flange
- (2) 2" Nipples
- (1) 2" PVC Ball Valve
- (1) 2" Cap
- Sizing for flexible tanks includes capacities anywhere from 25 to 210,000 gallons. For more information on these tanks and sizing options, please check out our Flexible Drinking Water Tanks Page.
Flexible tanks can be a great alternative to a rigid tank, due to their folding exteriors, lower heights and easy shipping. Potable water tanks (such as the one shown here) feature an interior that has been FDA and NSF 61 approved for the safe storage of potable water. Best of all, flexible tanks are designed to be compact and can be quickly folded or rolled up for transportation or movement around your location.
Flexible Tank Uses
Due to their low-profile and economical setup, flexible water tanks have been used in a wide range of storage locations and facilities. Common uses for these tanks have included the following:
- Emergency Water Storage
- Water Supply for Disaster Relief Areas
- Residential Water Storage
- Remote Location Water Storage
- Construction Site Water Supply
- Job Site Water Storage