Corrugated Water Tanks
For Sunshine Belt States
Save up to 50% off with AquaDot corrugated water tanks, 20 year “No Leaks” warranty included. AquaDot Tanks are made for locations that experience little to light snow load, and are typically available at half the price of the competitors. Unlike other manufacturers that cut costs by offering lower grades of metal for tank panels, we use galvanized steel to ensure a long tank life. AquaDot water tanks come with a polyethylene food-grade liner that’s been tested and approved for safe drinking water storage (NSF 61).
Put 30+ years of making quality corrugated water tanks to work for you!
|Gross Volume||Tank Diameter||Cistern Height||Details|
Roof Sheet Layout
|5000 galllon||Full Length||32"||130"||Drawing|
|205" Diamater||Full Length||32"||205"||Drawing|
|307" Diamater||Full Length||32"||307"||Drawing|
|409" Diamater||Full Length||32"||409"||Drawing|
|409" Diamater||Short Length||32"||409"||Drawing|
|512" Diamater||Full Length||32"||512"||Drawing|
|512" Diamater||Short Length||32"||512"||Drawing|
Questions about corrugated bolted steel water tanks? We can help! Give us a call at 1-863-270-8118 or contact us to discuss your project.
Corrugated Water Tanks Features
- G145 Galvanized Coated Corrugated Steel Walls
- NSF/ANSI 61 Certified for Potable Water Use Tank Liner/Food Grade
- Hot Dip Galvanized Roof Structure & Corrugated Dome Roof
- 2” Outlet with Nickel Coated Metal Ball Valve
- 2” Drain with Nickel Coated Metal Ball Valve
- 6” Overflow with Mosquito Screen and Flap Valve
- Inlet Basket with UV Guard
- Geomat Cushion Layer Tank Liner Protection
- Tank Wall Moisture Barrier
- Foam Roof Seal for Dust and Vermin Protection
- Lockable Access Hatch with Removable Ladder
- NFPA-”Fire Suppression”
- Well Storage
- Rain Harvesting
Corrigated Water Tanks Benefits
- Poly lined steel water tank is durable, strong, and reliable
- The most efficient and affordable large volume water tank available on the market
- Wind and seismic load approved to US standards and regulations.
- 20 year “Leak Free” Pro-Rata Warranty leads the industry and is supported by over 30 years of experience in choosing the right materials to survive the toughest of conditions
- Fitted geotextile tank liner underlay provides the ultimate protection against liner damage for the life of the tank
- Moisture barrier adds protection beneath the tank and also prevents base erosion
- Hinged lockable roof provides secure access, and access hatch
- Inlet includes a light guard to prevent sunlight from entering the tank, preventing algae growth
- Trained and qualified staff is available, if needed to help with installation
Call our sales team at 1-863-270-8118 or contact us for assistance with your corrugated steel tank project.
*Ask us about available water tank financing options!
AquaDot Corrugated Steel Tank pdfs
- AquaDot Corrugated Water Tank Flyer (pdf)
- Site Preparation Guide (pdf)
- Sample Installation Instructions (pdf)
- Tank Size Calculator
Why Choose AquaDot Corrugated Water Tanks?
Our heavy-duty galvanized lightweight steel panels make the tank shells perfectly suited for water storage. The panels are treated with the thickest galvanized coating on the market,1.45 oz/sf (G145). AquaDot steel water tanks have all of the required strength to resist water, wind and seismic loads without incurring excess material costs.
We use a BPA-free food grade tank liner that’s NSF certified for potable water use. The “monofilament” construction of the liner, as opposed to coated mesh, because it’s resistant to fatigue cracking and is super stretchy… both are important characteristics for your durable water tank.
With our AquaDot tanks, you enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a 20 year “No-Leaks” warranty. Our warranty leads the industry and is supported by over 30 years of experience. We use only the best materials to ensure that your tank survives the toughest conditions with ease.
Only the AquaDot 5,000 gallon corrugated water tank is available as a DIY kit. You can also choose to have it professionally installed. For the other tank sizes, you can manage the installation, or you can have our team of trained technicians handle the installation.
See: Sample Installation Instructions.
Satisfies Code Requirements
Like any steel building structure, our water tanks are designed to loading, concrete and steel structure codes.
- ASCE7-10 Minimum Design Loads For Buildings and Other Structures
- ACI318-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete
- AISC 360-10 Specification for Structural Steel Buildings
- AISIS100-07 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members
- AWS D1.1 Structural Welding-Steel
- NSF/ANSI 61: Drinking Water System Components
Corrugated Water Tanks Applications
AquaDot Corrugated Water Tanks set the standard in cost efficient large volume water tanks. They are designed and manufactured for long-lasting quality. They can be transported inexpensively anywhere in the world and assembled in a day in most cases by trained installers.
Appropriate for municipal, agricultural and industrial projects, AquaDot corrugated water tanks are used for a variety of projects with a wide range of applications:
- Rainwater Collection
- Fire Water Storage
- Irrigation Water Storage
- Drinking Water Storage
- Process Water Storage
- Bulk materials and dry goods
- Frac Storage Tanks
See: 5,000 gallon DIY Tank Kit!
Have questions about AquaDot Corrugated Water Tanks? We’re here to help! Call us Today!
We can help! Call our knowledgeable team at 1-863-270-8118 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.
*Ask us about financing options!