Plastic Chemical Storage Tanks
A Wide-Variety of Chemical Storage Tanks for Every Purpose
Plastic Chemical Storage Tanks include a robust line of open top, closed top and tapered models to successfully equip locations with a safe chemical storage container. Perfect for pharmaceuticals, acids, alkalies and other corrosives, these tanks offer a specific gravity maximum of either 1.5 or 1.9. This allows customers to match a plastic tank with their specific storage needs.
Explore financing possibilities for this product; click here to apply for financing!
Chemical Tank Uses
Chemical Storage Tanks have been used in a range of industries and locations to successfully store the following items:
- Acids and Alkalies
- Caustics and Corrosives
- Fertilizers, Pesticides and Herbicides
- Dry and Liquid Pharmaceuticals
- Powders and Granules
- pH Neutralizing Mediums
- Potable and Non-Potable Water
- Water Quality Conditioning
- Chemical Treating Products
- Liquid Decanting and Mixing
- Various Toxins and Waste Products
Spill Containment Systems are recommended for increased protection of your facility and its workers. The general rule of thumb for secondary containment is 110% of the storage containers maximum capacity. We offer a wide variety of containment options to accommodate the specific liquids being stored and the dimensions of the container itself. Visit our Specialty & Custom Made Tanks page for more options.
Plastic Chemical Tank Capacity:
- Brine Tanks - 30 to 500 gallons
- Tapered Cylindrical Tanks - 20 to 150 gallons
- Standard Cylindrical Tanks - 5 to 6,800 gallons
- Round Tanks - 15 to 1,300 gallons
- Double Wall Tanks - 50 to 6,000 gallons
- Conical Bottom Tanks - 200 to 7,500 gallons
- Vertical Bulk Tanks - 20 to 15,000 gallons
- Storage Bins - 15 gallons
- Rectangular Tanks - 1 to 1,800 gallons
Available Chemical Tank Accessories:
We also offer thermal blankets.
|Other Plastic Tank Applications|