Steel Water Storage Tank
Portable Tanks, a division of GEI Works's Steel Water Tank Variety features a range of robust and high-strength tanks equipped to store any type of potable or non-potable water. Built to offer safe, robust and cost-effective storage, these tanks have been implemented in a range of applications including use as fire protection tanks, potable water tanks, rainwater collection tanks and more. Questions on our steel tank variety? Give our team a call at +1-772-646-0597.
Water Tank Variety
|Corrugated Water Tanks||Steel Water Tanks||Fire Protection Tank|
|Corrugated Frac Tank||Rainwater Collection||Underground Water Tank|
Learn More about Steel Water Tanks
The steel water storage tank is one of the most versatile and wide ranging options available for storing and containing drinking water. Please feel free to browse through the information below for more information on our different tank styles:
quote request form to discuss your steel tank requirements.
Steel Potable Water Tank: The above ground steel tank is an economical addition to your water system. Designed and manufactured to provide several years of dependable service, these tanks can store water for your facility, industrial location, business and more. Standard steel tank sizes go up in capacity to around 40,000 or 50,000 gallons. All steel potable water tanks feature an interior coating equipped to handle potable water.
Steel Wastewater Tank: Designed to meet and exceed the needs of the waste water industry, these tanks can be placed in above or underground locations to store waste from business or facilities.
Steel Fire Protection Tank: Meet your local fire codes with our on-site water supply, fire suppression tank. This tank is designed to supply water to systems when they are most in need. Above & below ground models available.
Steel Rainwater Collection Tank: Save money and help the environment by harvesting and reusing your water. Steel rainwater storage systems can be used on their own or as part of a filtration system to store, collect, and reuse rainwater.
Corrugated Steel Tanks: Made from panels of corrugated steel, these tanks are shipped to your location in pieces and then installed on site. All tank interiors will feature a liner suitable for the type of liquid you are storing in the tank. These tanks can be used for rainwater collection or dual purpose fire water storage.
Steel Tank Options
Steel tanks are often custom-designed to meet the requirements of your locations. Standard options for the steel
storage tanks include the following:
- Orientation: Vertical or Horizontal
- Location: Above Ground or Below Ground
- Walls: Single or Double Walled
- Maximum Weight: 70 tons
- Volumes: Up to 50,000 gallons
- Material Options: Carbon Steel (ASTM A-36, A-238), Stainless Steel (ASTM/AISI Type 304, 304L, 316, 316L)
- Safe Hygienic Water Storage
- Unaffected by Ultraviolet or Light Penetration
- Rugged and Simple Designs
- Transportable to Remote Locations
- Easy and Quick to Install
- Shop Fabrication Minimizes Field Installation Requirements
- Reduced Project Lead Time from Inception to Completion
- Accessible to Restricted Places
Steel water tanks have been used in a wide range of applications to help meet various water storage needs. Tanks have been used to store all water varieties including waste water, rainwater, potable water and more. Common places where you might find these tanks include:
- Rural Housing Developments
- Fire Suppression
Steel Water Tanks comply with the following:
- American Water Works Association D 100 (Standard for Welded Steel)
- National Fire Protection Association No. 22 (Water Tanks for Private Fire Protection)
- National Sanitary Foundation
- Underwriters' Laboratories Inc. Standards 58, 1746, 142 (Double-Walled Construction for Tanks Containing Flammable or Combustible Liquids)
Questions on our Steel Water Tanks? Our Portable Tanks sales team would be happy to support you.
Call +1-772-646-0597 to discuss your steel water storage tank requirements or click on the chat button below for immediate response within our office hours (Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm EST). *Ask us about financing options!