Pillow Tanks and Collapsible Water Tanks
USA Made: Collapsible Pillow Tanks For Sale
Collapsible pillow tanks are a flexible storage option designed to provide both small and bulk water storage on your site, facility, home, or business location. Also known as bladder tanks, these tanks are constructed from a wide range of materials equipped to handle different climates and liquid storage requirements. Fabric options for these folding water tanks are determined by the liquid it will store. Available fabric options can be used to store drinking water, gray water, fuel, or a combination of liquids. Please be sure to specify the type of liquid you will store so that we can ensure your tank is built from the right material.
|Collapsible Water Tanks
||Gray Water Pillow Tanks
Flexible Fuel Tanks
Flexible Frac Tanks
Large Pillow Water Tanks
Marine Fuel Bladders
Collapsible Water Storage Tank Sizing and Specifications
Below you will find typical sizing and filled dimensions for our flexible water storage bladder tanks. Collapsible pillow tanks fold flat for easy storage and shipment, and are easy to fill and drain. Tank options include industrial, residential, commercial storage tanks, fuel storage, and rainwater pillow storage tanks.
Small Pillow Tanks (25 gallons to 5,000 gallon collapsible tanks)
|Capacity (Gal)||Capacity (Ltr)||Length||Width||Height|
|25 Gallons||94 Liters||36" (0.9 m)||24" (0.6 m)||8" (0.2 m)|
|50 Gallons||189 Liters||52" (1.3 m)||36" (0.9 m)||9" (0.23 m)|
|75 Gallons||283 Liters||54" (1.37 m)||42" (1 m)||9" (0.23 m)|
|100 Gallons||378 Liters||66" (1.68 m)||48" (1.2 m)||9" (0.23 m)|
|150 Gallons||567 Liters||60" (1.5 m)||60" (1.5 m)||12" (0.3 m)|
|250 Gallons||946 Liters||84" (2.1 m)||60"(1.5 m)||14" (0.36 m)|
|275 Gallons||1,040 Liters||72" (1.8 m)||80" (2 m)||16" (0.4 m)|
|300 Gallons||1,135 Liters||84" (2.1 m)||66" (1.68 m)||14" (0.36 m)|
|500 Gallons||1,892 Liters||108" (2.7 m)||84" (2.1 m)||16" (0.4 m)|
|600 Gallons||2,271 Liters||120" (3 m)||84" (2.1 m)||16" (0.4 m)|
|700 Gallons||2,649 Liters||114" (2.9 m)||99" (2.5 m)||16" (0.4 m)|
|800 Gallons||3,028 Liters||72" (1.8 m)||120" (3 m)||24" (0.6 m)|
|900 Gallons||3,405 Liters||72" (1.8 m)||132" (3.35 m)||24" (0.6 m)|
|1,000 Gallons||3,785 Liters||132" (3.35 m)||108" (2.74 m)||16" (0.4 m)|
|1,500 Gallons||5,678 Liters||168" (4.27 m)||120" (3 m)||18" (0.46 m)|
|2,000 Gallons||7,570 Liters||174" (4.4 m)||126" (3.2 m)||22" (0.56 m)|
|2,500 Gallons||9,463 Liters||174" (4.4 m)||120" (3 m)||24" (0.6 m)|
|3,000 Gallons||11,356 Liters||180" (4.57 m)||162" (4.1 m)||24" (0.6 m)|
|4,000 Gallons||15,141 Liters||216" (5.5 m)||168" (4.27 m)||27" (0.7 m)|
|5,000 Gallons||18,927 Liters||234" (5.94 m)||186" (4.72 m)||27" (0.7 m)|
Large Pillow Tanks (5,000 gallons to 210,000 gallon collapsible tanks)
|5,500 gallons||20,820 liters||20' (6.1 m)||17' (5.2 m)||2.25' (0.7 m)|
|6,000 gallons||22,712 liters||21' (6.4 m)||18' (5.5 m)||2.25' (0.7 m)|
|6,500 gallons||24,605 liters||20.8' (6.34 m)||18' (5.5 m)||2.5' (0.76 m)|
|7,000 gallons||26,498 liters||19' (5.8 m)||19' (5.8 m)||2.5' (0.76 m)|
|7,500 gallons||28,391 liters||20' (6.1 m)||2.5' (0.76 m)|
|8,000 gallons||30,283 liters||19' (5.8 m||19' (5.8 m)||3' (0.9 m)|
|9,000 gallons||34,069 liters||20' (6.1 m)||21' (6.4 m)||3' (0.9 m)|
|9,500 gallons||35,961 liters||21' (6.4 m)||21' (6.4 m)||3' (0.9 m)|
|10,000 gallons||37,854 liters||21' (6.4 m)||23' (7 m)||3' (0.9 m)|
|20,000 gallons||75,708 liters||33' (10.1 m)||25' (7.6 m)||3.5' (1.07 m)|
|30,000 gallons||113,562 liters||36' (11 m)||32' (9.75 m)||3.5' (1.07 m)|
|40,000 gallons||151,416 liters||37' (11.3 m)||40' (12.2 m)||4' (1.2 m)|
|50,000 gallons||189,271 liters||42' (12.8 m)||43' (13.1 m)||4' (1.2 m)|
|70,000 gallons||264,979 liters||48' (14.6 m)||42' (12.8 m)||4' (1.2 m)|
|80,000 gallons||302,833 liters||77' (23.47 m)||30' (9.1 m)||5.5' (1.7 m)|
|106,000 gallons||401,254 liters||88' (26.8 m)||35' (10.7 m)||5.5' (1.7 m)|
|125,000 gallons||473,176 liters||58' (17.7 m)||59' (18 m)||5' (1.5 m)|
|150,000 gallons||567,812 liters||78'(23.77 m)||58' (17.7 m)||6' (1.8 m)|
|210,000 gallons||794,936 liters||75' (22.8 m)||73' (22.25 m)||6' (1.8 m)|
Collapsible Tank Uses and Applications
One of the best qualities to the collapsible water tank is its ability to be constructed for use in a wide range of locations including both hot and cold weather conditions, facilities and storage areas. While the standard pillow bladder tank design remains the same throughout, fabrics are adjusted depending on the type of liquid being stored in the tank. Standard materials include PVC, Elvaloy, and Urethane and can accommodate fuel, gray water, potable drinking water, frac water, and more. View the Pillow Tank Questions page for all customer questions regarding pillow tanks.
Learn More About Different Uses for Collapsible Water Storage Tanks:
- Gray Water Storage Tank
- Frame Tank for Fish Storage
- Collapsible Oilfield Frac Tank
- Collapsible Flexible Tank Used as a Water System for Clean and Safe Drinking Water
- Drinking Water Storage Tanks for a Village
- Emergency Bathtub Water Bladder
- Flexible Tanks for Fuel Tank Farm
- Flexible Fuel Storage Tanks
- Flexible Water Tanks for 50,000 gallons
- Bladder Tank for Septic Storage for an RV
- Bulk Water Storage on Site at an Oilfield
- Circular Pillow Tanks
- Cistern for Potable Water
- Rainwater Harvesting at Camp Sites
Not sure which pillow water tank is right for your location? Find out here: How to Choose a Pillow Tank Model.
Potable and Non-Potable Water Storage Tanks
Potable and Non-Potable Pillow Water Storage Tanks can include storage for any of the following applications:
- Emergency Water Storage Bags
- Water Supply for Remote Locations
- Rainwater Storage
- Irrigation Water Storage
- Temporary Storage During Tank Repairs
- Under Deck Water Storage
- Bulk Water Storage
All drinking water tanks will feature an FDA and NSF 61 rated fabric for the storage in our potable water tanks. View Collapsible Drinking Water Cleaning page for instructions on how to clean these water storage tanks and how Pillow Water Tanks can be emptied out.
Pillow rainwater storage tanks are one of the most flexible options for rainwater collection and feature a low profile tank which can sit comfortably under decks, patios, in basements or an outdoor storage area. Designed with your choice of either a drinking water or gray water approved material, these tanks can help decrease water costs in your home or business location as a cost effective water pillow tank.
How a Rainwater System Works:
Implementation of a collapsible tank in your rainwater system will vary depending on your storage options and connection requirements. One of the most common uses for collapsible water tanks are through a connection to a downspout. One possible setup is available below:
- As rain falls from the sky, it hits, collects and drains from the top of roof
- As rain hits the roof, it flows down into the downspout (Downspouts are connected to filters at the end)
- Most downspouts will include a filter to help remove large debris and sediment. As water flows through the downspout, leaves and debris are removed.
- Water is then channeled through a hose which is connected to the the pillow tank.
- Bladder tanks fill with water for immediate use or storage.
- At the tank's discharge, fittings and pumps are attached to move water out of the container and into sprinkler systems, irrigation systems, or other utilities.
Learn more about Pillow Rainwater Storage Tanks
View customer questions about:
- 10,000 gallon water storage tank for construction project
- 10,000 liter pillow tanks, shipping to Africa
- Rainwater storage tank
- Storing dilute solvents
- Large volume drinking water storage
- How tough is your pillow style tank
- Dedicated home water storage for fire control
- Holding heated water
- What is the difference between a pillow tank and a bladder tank
- Do you offer blivet tanks for water storage
- Options for a gray water tank to store sewage
Pillow Tanks for Frac Water Storage
Flexible Frac Tanks are a unique and cost effective option to bulk water storage on an oil field, fracking, or mining location. When compared to a standard steel frac unit, the collapsible frac tank can offer increased capacities (up to 210,000 gallons in a single tank), lower shipping costs and higher heat retention. Collapsible tanks help sites to reduce the number of storage tanks needed on site during a job. View the Frac Tank Liner page for more information.
Information on the frac tanks can be seen on any of the pages listed below:
- Frac Sizes: Bulk Storage up to 210,000 gallons
- Frac Specifications: Due to the size and storage requirements of these tanks, materials most commonly used for this type of storage are a heavy or military grade urethane.
Possible Storage Options Include:
Fuel Pillow Tanks
The fuel pillow tank is also an ideal way store large quantities of fuel. This collapsible storage tank can be supplied to machinery, vehicles, mining equipment, frac storage equipment and more. Customers have also implemented several collapsible tanks into a fuel farm layout. This configuration places multiple tanks side-by-side and connects them through pumps and pipes for large fueling needs.
- Collapsible Fuel Storage Tanks
- Fuel Farms
- Liquid Fertilizer Storage
- Cut Sheet for Pillow Tanks?
- What other options are there for Diesel Fuel Storage Tanks?
Marine Fuel Bladders
For smaller fuel storage, Marine Fuel Bladders are also available for transportation on yachts, boats, and other marine vessels. Tanks are made from a high resistance material that equips them for extended use in extreme conditions, sun, and moving applications.
Custom Pillow Tank Applications
There are regular inquiries that come in for customers wanting to know if we can provide custom size, dimension, shape, configuration, fittings, or applications for pillow or bladders tanks. These range from concrete forms, ballast tanks, anchors, machine testing weights, concrete filled blast shields, and numerous other unique applications. We encourage you to speak to a technical representative in the Liquid Storage division to help determine whether or not a pillow or bladder tank can be adapted to fit your application, project, or design. As a USA manufacturer, we can work with you on custom projects!
- Collapsible Tanks to Store Flowable Fill Concerete and Soil
- Collapsible Tanks to Transport Diesel Fuel and Liquid Fertilizers?
- Pillow Tanks: Creating Large Quantities Of Anaerobic Water