Above Ground Gasoline Storage Tanks
FAQ: Do you carry 2000 skid-mounted gallon gasoline tanks?
Question: I need an above ground gasoline storage tank with a 2000 gallon capacity. I would like it to be above ground on a skid. Do you have anything like this?
Answer: Thank you for contacting us! We do offer several Above Ground Gasoline Storage Tank options that can be used for the storage of fuel types such as gasoline. These tanks are built with robust steel materials that allow them safely storage your fuel materials in your location.
Steel Skid Tanks
Our skid tanks are ideal for portable storage using the integral runners. The skids keep the Steel Tank stabilized and maintain a fixed elevation during movement. All models with 1500+ gallons have skids manufactured from steel pipe. Standard Aboveground Steel Tank Features:
- Horizontal Capacity: up to 60,000 gallons
- Vertical Capacity: up to 49,500 gallons
- Steel Thickness: 10 gauge - 1 1/4 inch
- Exterior Full Fillet Lap Joints
- Flat Flanged Heads
- Seam Inspection and 5 psi Factory Air Test
- Connections for Venting, Filling, Gauging, etc.
- Lifting Lugs
- Gray Alkyd Shop Primer
In order to provide you with the best storage option for your location, we would need to know some additional information required for your project including the following:
- Capacity Required for your Location
- Single or Double Wall Options
After this information has been provided, we would be happy to provide you with a quote.
*Ask us about financing options!