Frame Tanks are Popular for Aquaponics: Durable and Movable
Aquaponics tanks are a common requirement any time you are setting up an aquaponics systems. Whether you are creating a large scale system or a small fish farming area, having a tank that is easy to set up, use and access can be essential. Working to meet your aquaponics needs, GEI Works offers a range of open top plastic, fiberglass and flexible tanks.
Advantages of Aquaponics
Aquaponics involves a system of components that allows fish to be self-grown. Combining both hydroponics and fish farming, these systems grow, nourish, and reuse components in a completely contained environment. This allows customers to build a food chain that is continuously growing.
Advantages to Aquaponics systems include:
- Reuses Components such as Fish Excrement
- Completely Natural Process
- Combines Hydroponics
- Grows Fish, Lettuce and other Plants
Frame Tanks and Fish Farming
The Folding Frame Tank is a popular containment option for accomodating fish farming requirements. This open top tank features a standard rectangular structure for convenience and utility. Due to their folding nature, large tanks can be easily moved on site and installed for filling, farming or temporary storage.
- Folding Exterior Frame
- Meets FDA and NSF 61 Requirements
- Drain Options
- Sizing Options: 500 to 5,000 standard (custom options available)
- Safe for the Storage of Fish or Aquatic Plants
- Compact Transportation
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Reliable Structure and Framework
- Easy to Fill and Empty
- Open Top for Easy Fill, Feeding and Cleaning
- Requires Minimal Storage Space when not in Use
For more information, visit the Frame Tank Overview.