Above Ground Fuel Storage Tanks
Customer was looking for an above ground diesel fuel storage tanks and asked the following question:
Hi I'm looking to get a quote for an above ground diesel tank. Do you have anything available in the 1000 to 2000 gallon range? I am looking for something to store diesel fuel that is easy to ship. Would a flexible tank be able to store fuel?
Thank you for contacting us! We do offer several Flexible Storage Tanks that may be able to work for your location. These tanks are built with robust fabric materials and are fully equipped with interiors capable of handling diesel, Jet A and various types of hydrocarbons.
Flexible Fuel Storage Tanks
Flexible fuel storage tanks are one of the easiest ways to store various amounts of fuel. Exteriors of these tanks are typically built with a high strength urethane material that is robust enough to handle the storage of fuel and various other outdoor conditions. Features for the flexible tanks include the following:
- High Strength Fuel-Compatible Materials including Urethane and Rubber
- High Resistance Fuel Compatible Fittings
- Standard Fittings for the Tank include 3/4" to 2" Sizes
- 4" to 6" also Available Upon Request
- Typical Options include Ball Valves and Adapters
- Option Fitting such as ports, pressure relief valves and emergency plugs also available upon request
Tank Sizing Options
In general, our flexible fuel tank is designed in capacities anywhere from 25 to 210,000 gallons. This will include a 1000, 1500 and 2000 gallon standard size option. Standard sizes for these fuel tanks includes:
- 1,000 gallons: 108" W x 132" L x 16" H
- 1,500 gallons: 120" W x 168" L x 18" H
- 2,000 gallons: 126" W x 174" L x 22" H
For more information, please check out our Flexible Diesel Fuel Storage Tanks.
For pricing information, please feel free to Request a Price Quote. Don't hesitate to contact our tech team for further questions at +1-772-646-0597.