Bladder Tanks for Diesel Fuel Storage
Flexible Pillow Tanks for Large Capacity Liquid Storage
Question: I saw there are some such kinds of product on your website and would like to have your price list. The tanks should have a storage capacity of 20,000 and 50,000 liters, for drinking water/potable water and diesel respectively. Do you have a distributor in Canada? What kind of fittings can be added to the tank?
Answer: Thank you for contacting us! Pillow Bladder Tanks are an excellent choice for diesel storage and have been used in a wide range of industries, including petroleum exploration and fraccing.
Tanks are built from a thick and reliable material that allows them to successfully store oil while handling outdoor storage conditions in your location. While we do not currently have a distributer in Canada, we are able to ship these tanks directly to your location.
Flexible Fuel Tank Specifications
For the storage of fuel, tanks will be equipped with an inner liner that is compatible with diesel fuel. This will allow the tank to successfully store these materials in your tank without bringing harm to the tank. Options for the construction on the tank will include the following:
- Fabric Options: Urethane, Rubber or Polymer Alloy depending on your location
- Fittings: Standard Fittings will include sizing in the range of 3/4" to 2", although larger options can also be included in sizes from 4" to 6". Adapters can additionally be included on the tank to fit your specific hose or pump connection. Optional accessories will include the following: emergency plugs, ports, pressure relief valves, repair kits and more.
Fabrics can be built with several different materials to meet the demands of your petroleum storage location. Fabrics will include options that can handle some of the following conditions:
- Temperatures from -58° to 180° F
- Cold or Hot Climates
- Connection to Pumps or Piping
- Storage in Tight Locations
- High Heat Retention
This has allowed the tanks to be used for diesel storage to supply fraccing sites, oil rigs, and various other machinery on your site. In addition, tanks have also been set up in a fuel-farm style to store several tanks in the same location.