Portable Tanks for Water
I am in need of portable water storage tanks that I can used to move water around my farm. I would prefer if they could fit in the back of my pickup truck. Do you have anything like this?
For portable water, there are a few different options you could consider. Typically for water transportation on the back of a pickup truck, customers prefer some of our Plastic Agricultural Tanks including round horizontal and elliptical models.
There are also several transportation models located on the Pickup Truck Tank page that can help with the kind of storage and transportation you have requested. These models are also made from plastic and can help you store water as well as chemicals such as fertilizers and pesticides.
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
When using plastic for transportation and water storage, there are several advantages offered by the polyethylene materials. These include:
- FDA approved resins: The approval on the resins of these tanks gives them versatility to store both drinking water and water for other spray or crop related applications.
- High resistance: Most polyethylene tanks have been UV stabilized to hold up in outdoor storage conditions.
- Self-Supporting: The shape on the transport tanks is sturdy and reliable, providing you with easy to move water container.
- Seamless Construction: The poly tanks are typically made with a seamless construction that avoids leaking and cracking.
- Many Capacities and Sizes: Taking all the tanks into consideration, these units can provide you with capacities ranging anywhere from 25 to 425 gallons.
If you require a tank for spraying applications, you could also consider some of our plastic water trailers. These units typically use elliptical and horizontal tanks that are mounted to trailers for easy transportation. To view these trailer, please check out our Water Trailer Variety Page.