Flexible Frac Tank Information
FAQ: Do you build portable frac tanks to custom specifications?
Question: We are in Palm Beach, Florida. Where can I send a quote request for the purchase of a portable frac tank with custom specifications? I need a couple of specific fittings to add to these tanks. Can this be added onto your flexible frac tank?
Answer: The Mars brand Frac Tank is ideal for a hydraulic fracturing operation. The tanks are built in capacities up to 210,000 gallons, and can be packed low volume and easily deployed once on site, and even moved to a new site very simply. We often build Mars tanks to custom specifications.
Frac Tank Technical Specifications:
- Liner Material: Heavy Duty Urethane
- Sizes range from 5,000 gallons (20,000 liters) to 210,000 gallons (1 million liters)
- Operates between -58 F to 180 F
- Frac Storage Tanks can be customized to suit your specific needs.
Features of the Mars Frac Tank:
- Portable and easy to deploy with mobile deployment unit
- Collapsible and flexible tank style
- A 150,000 gal. portable frac tank holds about 3,750 US oil barrels which is equivalent to approximately 6 conventional steel frac tanks.
What are the Benefits?
- 50% better heat retention and efficiency than steel
- Less trucking costs and higher storage capacity through collapsible, flexible tank style (Multiple tanks can be transported by one truck, depending on transport setup.)
- No road transportation permitting for portable, collapsible tanks needed
- No support matting required
- Less on site truck usage
Standard Tank Sizes start at 20,000 gallon and go all the way to 210,000 gallons! However, if these sizes do not meet your specifications, we can build the tank that you need. To get a quote, simply give us a call or send a quote request. Our tech team is standing by to assist you.