Flexible Frac Tank Information
Question on a portable frac tank: We are in Palm Beach, Florida. Where can I send a quote request for the purchase of a Frac Tank with custom specifications? I need a couple of specific fittings to add to these tanks. Can this be added onto your flexible frac tank?
Hello Floridian Neighbor! Thanks for contacting us. I'd be happy to provide you with more information on the Frac Tank you are needing. Our portable frac storage tanks offer minimized footprint and available capacity maximization; these tanks are ideal for your fracking project.
Frac Tank Technical Specifications:
- Liner Material: Heavy Duty Urethane
- Sizes range from 5,000 gallons (20,000 liters) to 210,000 gallons (1 million liters)
- Operates between -58o F to 180o F
- Frac Storage Tanks can be customized to suit your specific needs.
Features of the Frac Tank:
- Portable and easy to deploy with mobile deployment unit
- Collapsible and flexible tank style
- For example, a 150,000 gal portable frac tank holds about 3,750 US oil barrels which is equivalent to approximately 6 conventional steel frac tanks.
What are the Benefits?
- 50 % better heat retention and efficiency than steel
- Less trucking costs and higher storage capacity through collapsible, flexible tank style (Multiple tanks can be transported by one truck, depending on transport setup)
- No road transportation permitting for portable, collapsible tanks needed
- No support matting required
- Less road usage
- Less CO emissions being emitted into the atmosphere thru lower number of transportation trucks and less on site truck usage
Standard Tank Sizes start at 20,000 gallon and go all the way to 210,000 gallons! However, if these sizes do not meet your specifications, we can build the tank that you need. To get a quote, simply give us a call or send a quote request. Our tech team is standing by to assist you.
For pricing information, please feel free to Request a Price Quote. Don't hesitate to contact our tech team for further questions at +1-772-646-0597.