Frame Containment Tank Specifications
Containment Tank Sizes, Specs, and Features
Below you will find the technical specifications, features and benefits for the Frame Containment Tank. These spill containment and decon tanks feature a robust inner fabric liner and rigid outer walls to successfully contain both large and small quantities of liquid. In addition, frame tanks are also incredibly easy to fold and transport, making them the perfect choice for portable or multi-use applications.
For additional information: Frame Containment Tank Product Flyer (PDF).
Frame Containment Tank Technical Specifications
Frame containment tanks are constructed using a variety of high strength material options that allow the tanks to be used in multiple containment and decontamination applications.
- Types: Steel frame, aluminum frame
- Frame Material: Steel frame, made of 7/8 of 14 gauge HREW P&O carbon. Aluminum frame, made of 1 inch x 1 inch x 125 inch 6061-T6 aluminum
- Multiple Sizes Available
- Ground Covers, Cloth & Liners
- Drain Fittings: 3/4 inch, 1 1/2 inch fittings
- Drain Tube: 7 inch diameter drain tube
- Patch & Repair Kits
- Carry & Storage Bags
- Perfect for Emergency Spill Response
- Compact for Areas where Storage Space is Minimal
- Accessories for Added Protection Against Rough and Rocky Surfaces
- Custom Sizes & Heights Available
- Helps Comply with Local Regulations
- Tough & Robust Outer Material Fabric
- Easy to Set Up, Transport, and Store Materials
- Ready for Quick Deployment in Emergency Situations
Additional Frame Containment Tank Information
The folding frame tank has also been used in fire fighting relief efforts in remote locations such as forests, rural areas, or other secluded spots. Since these tanks have a fast set-up time, they are ideal for efforts that require quick transportation, reliable structures, and easy-to-deploy systems.
For additional information on these frame tanks, check out the pages listed below:
Please feel free to also check out our wide range of secondary containment products including those that can be used for the containment of tanks, military vehicles, and large machinery.