Containment Berm Aluminum Angle
Drive Thru Containment Berm Specifications
Drive Thru Containment Berms are one of many options designed to help move equipment and other vehicles onto the containment area. Made from a combination of aluminum angle walls and foam walls, these berms provide both a high storage capacity and increased flexibility for entering and exiting the berm.
Below you will find information regarding the specifications for these berms. As with many of the flexible materials, these berms are also available in several different sizes, fabrics and wall configurations.
Drive Through Berm Specifications
Similar to our other containment berms, these drive through berms are constructed using high resistance, robust containment materials such as XR-5, polyurethane, PVC, or equivalent fabrics. This has helped to contain products during temporary or short-term containment and storage. Please check out the containment berm specifications liste below:
Containment Berm Specifications:
Drive Through Berms AA Product Flyer
- Aluminum Angle Side Walls
- Foam Wall/Drive Through Ends
- Multiple Sizes Available
- Ground Covers, Compression Pads, Cloths or Liners
- Heavy Duty Tread Pads
- Drain Fittings
- Patch & Repair Kits
- Carry & Storage Bags
- Easy Entry and Exit to and From the Berm
- Durable Foam Walls
- Economical yet Robust Construction
- Fabrics Offer High Resistance to Hydrocarbons, Fuel and Oil
- Helps Prevent Expenses Due to Site Regulations
- Allows Sites to Stay in Compliance with EPA Containment Regulations
Additional Drive Through Berm Information
The aluminum angle berm is one of the most reliable products for secondary containment and is available for use with a wide range of products. For more information on how this berm can be used, please feel free to browse through the pages below:
How can Berm Accessories Help your Site?
Especially when dealing with a drive through application, berm accessories can help you get the most out of your berm. Whether you need a ground liner for added support or top tread guards for protection from tires, these accessories help increase the lifespan and use for your berm.
- Ground Mats: Provide Abrasion Protection for the Bottom of the Berm
- Compression Pads: Help Protect Against Heat from Pavement or Asphalt
- Track Mats: Help Guide the Vehicle Onto the Berm and Provide an Extra Layer of Protection
- Drain Fittings: Creates an Option for Draining Contained Materials
We also offer a variety of other secondary containment products including items to help with all contain liquids such as berms, tanks, and basins.